Seleziona una pagina

Since i did a DIY full spectrum conversion on my Fujifilm X-E3, i wanted to buy a second body for “standard” pictures.

After a while, i found on Ebay this camera with a low bid count and price, so i thought it can be a nice project.

Yes, a project.

Because this camera was completly submerged by mud and water on one of the last flood in Germany and it was sold as is.

After a lof of cleaning, i found some major issues on the mainboard, not worth to repair so i decided to gave this survivor a second chance.

I completly dismantled it, clean it (not completly to remember its story), created the background from scratch, glue every part on the background and put it under a frame.


(Total time: circa 20 hours)

I hope you like it as i did on making it.

Follow me on: